1. Definition of Personal Information
Our Services may collect the following information.
(1) Profile information (user name, profile image, etc.)
(2) Behavior logs in services
(3) Device information
(4) IP address
(5) Settlement information
(6) Advertisement identifier
(7) Information obtained by connection with third-party services (user name, user ID, etc.)
(8) Other optional information (e-mail address, information required for identity verification, etc. )
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes.
(1) To provide our service (meaning the service provided by us, for which you provide us with your personal information. The same below)
(2) To help with and respond to queries about our service
(3) To help with our products and services
(4) To respond to violations of our rules and policies related to our service (hereafter "rules")
(5) To give notice of changes to rules related to our service
(6) To use in improving our service or developing new services
(7) To produce statistical data about our service, processed in a way that cannot identify individuals
(8) For other purposes related to the uses above
3. Changes to Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We may change the purpose of use of personal information so long as it is recognized to be relevant and logical. Should the purpose be changed, we shall notify the customer or announce this officially.
4. Restrictions on Use of Personal Information
Unless allowed through personal information protection laws or other laws, we will not handle information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without the customer's consent. However, this does not apply to the following situations.
(1) When based on law
(2) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, health, or property, and it is difficult to gain customer consent
(3) When it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote healthy raising of children, and it is difficult to gain customer consent
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate in accomplishing work that government agencies, local governments, or people entrusted by these have established in law, and gaining customer consent may hinder accomplishment of this work
5. Correct Acquisition of Personal Information
We acquire personal information fairly and do not acquire through falsehoods or other dishonest methods.
6. Safety Control of Personal Information
We carry out necessary and appropriate supervision of our employees to ensure safety control of personal information is achieved regarding risks such as loss, destruction, alteration, and disclosure of personal information. In the case of outsourcing all or part of personal information handling, we also carry out necessary and appropriate supervision of outsourcers to ensure safety control of personal information.
7. Third Party Provision
Unless disclosure is recognized as per personal information protection laws or other laws, we will not provide personal information to a third party without prior customer consent. However, this does not apply to provision to third parties in the following cases.
(1) When entrusting all or part of personal data handling within the necessary scope to achieve our purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided when the business is handed down through merger or other reasons
(3) When shared as per personal information protection laws
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
If we are requested by a customer to disclose personal information as per the provisions of personal information protection laws, once we have confirmed that the request has come from the customer themselves, we will immediately disclose this to the relevant customer (should the relevant personal information not exist, we will notify the customer of this). However, this does not apply should we have no obligation to disclose as per personal information protection laws or other laws.
9. Corrections to Personal Information
Should a customer request corrections, supplements, or erasure (hereafter "corrections") to/of content due to the personal information being untrue as per the provisions of personal information protection laws, once we have confirmed that the request has come from the customer themselves, we will immediately carry out investigations within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of usage, perform corrections to the personal information content based on these results, and notify the customer in question of this (should it be decided not to make any corrections, the customer will be notified of this). However, this does not apply should we have no obligation to make corrections as per personal information protection laws or other laws.
10. Suspension of Use of Personal Information
Should a customer request the suspension or erasure of usage (hereafter "usage suspension") as per the provisions of personal information protection laws, due to the customer's personal information being handled beyond the scope of the previously announced purpose of use, or due to it having been acquired through falsehood or other dishonest means, or should they request a suspension of provision (hereafter "provision suspension") as per the provisions of personal information protection laws, due to the personal information having been provided to a third party without the customer's consent, once we have confirmed that the request has come from the customer themselves, we will immediately carry out usage suspension or provision suspension of personal information and notify the customer in question of this. However, this does not apply should we have no obligation to suspend use or suspend provision as per personal information protection laws or other laws.
Please use the contact details below for requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
Primera Dogenzaka 813, 1-15-3 Dogenzaka, Shibuya, Tokyo
(Reception hours are weekdays 10AM to 7PM Japan time.)
13. Continuous Improvement
【Enacted January 16, 2017】
【Revised August 14, 2018】